- Remove unwanted body hair – Try Sugaring!
- Wear loose fitting dark clothing & bring sandals or flip flops
- Exfoliate before your session to remove dead skin cells so that the tanning solution is applied to clean fresh skin – best if done the day prior to your treatment
- Avoid using lotion, deodorant, make-up and oils the day of your treatment, the solution will work best directly on your clean skin.
- Avoid Water for the first 8 hours!
Your tan is developing for the first 8 hours, it is best to avoid showering & sweating until the solution has set. For express solution, the tan develops in just 1 hour.
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering
Shower after 8 hours with only water and do not scrub on any area that has been sprayed. During the first shower you will see the cosmetic bronzer wash away from your skin. This is completely normal, and is only the cosmetic bronzer (instant tan that you could see after your spray tan). The cosmetic bronzer is used to give immediate tan results. Do not be concerned by this, as your developed tan is still there and will develop more in the next 24 hours
- Remember to pat dry… no rubbing
While you are drying, remember to pat, not rub your skin.
- Moisturizer & Tan Extender
The best treatment to keep your tan looking fab!